BEST TAMIL CHAT FORUM & TAMIL VOICE CHAT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BEST TAMIL CHAT FORUM & TAMIL VOICE CHAT

WORLD NO.1 TAMIL VOICE & VIDEO CHAT ROOM

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in~~ My top 10 women~~ Button10

~~ My top 10 women~~

Go down 
AuthorMessage
arun.
Administrator
Administrator
arun.

~~ My top 10 women~~ Empty
PostSubject: ~~ My top 10 women~~   ~~ My top 10 women~~ Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 3:57 am

My top 10 women

10. Jayalalitha: A single woman, who can challenge other male dominated politics. Amazing Courage and confidence! (I am not involved in Politics)

09. Aishwarya Rai: Not glorifying her image, she has turned the global entertainment industry towards Brand India. She is inspiration for many girls to expand their horizons out of India. I agree that she could do more to the society with her image.

08. Indhira Gandhi: Last charismatic Indian woman, I admire her because of her boldness

07. Kiran Mazumdar-Shaw: Founder, Chairman of Biocon which one of the top 10 companies in India. Role model for entrepreneurs

06. Arundhati Roy: The Goddess of small country who won the Booker Prize.

05. Jhansi Rani: There are many women freedom fighters, but, I pick one of them (I consider she is brave and selfless) to lead the group.

04. Medha Patkar: You can speak at length, write but being with people and fighting for them is a great achievement!

03. Barkha Dutt: She is my favourite journalist for her thoughts and courage.

02. Middle class Indian mother: They compromise a lot on their lives, they don't get what they want. Yet, they raise good citizens. Without them, nothing exists.

01. Mother Theresa: The greatest woman I know making me wish I am born like her in my next birth.

Back to top Go down

~~ My top 10 women~~
Page 1 of 1