BEST TAMIL CHAT FORUM & TAMIL VOICE CHAT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BEST TAMIL CHAT FORUM & TAMIL VOICE CHAT

WORLD NO.1 TAMIL VOICE & VIDEO CHAT ROOM

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inWhat is a 710 knob? Car Trouble!!!!  HAha Button10

What is a 710 knob? Car Trouble!!!! HAha

Go down 
AuthorMessage
arun.
Administrator
Administrator
arun.

What is a 710 knob? Car Trouble!!!!  HAha Empty
PostSubject: What is a 710 knob? Car Trouble!!!! HAha   What is a 710 knob? Car Trouble!!!!  HAha Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 6:17 am

What is a 710 knob? Car Trouble!!!!

What is a 710 knob?
A few days ago I was having some work done at my local garage.
A Woman came in and asked for a seven-hundred-ten knob.
We all looked at each other and another customer asked, 'What is a seven-hundred-ten knob?' She replied, 'You know, the little piece in the middle of the engine, I have lost it and need a new one... ‘She replied that she did not know exactly what it was, but this piece had always been there.
The mechanic gave her a piece of paper and a pen and asked her to draw what the piece looked like. She drew a circle and in the middle of it wrote 710. He then took her over to another car which had its hood up and asked 'is there a 710 on this car?'
She pointed and said, 'Of course, its right there.' If you're not sure what a 710 knob is Scroll down...¨
/

/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/