BEST TAMIL CHAT FORUM & TAMIL VOICE CHAT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BEST TAMIL CHAT FORUM & TAMIL VOICE CHAT

WORLD NO.1 TAMIL VOICE & VIDEO CHAT ROOM

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Pain of Motherhood Button10

The Pain of Motherhood

Go down 
AuthorMessage
lakshana

lakshana

The Pain of Motherhood Empty
PostSubject: The Pain of Motherhood   The Pain of Motherhood Icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 8:57 am

he pain, the anguish, the screams, nothing can best describe my experience today; nothing can really explain the pain my wife went through during the twelve hours she was in that labour ward. At long last she is out and breathing again and the pain she went through has subsided. She scratched paint of the walls, screamed her lungs out, pulled out her hair time and again, slapped herself in pain but finally delivered the one thing, the one bundle we have been waiting for through the past nine and a half months, baby Habakkuk!

Am I happy? Am I elated? Am I excited? Of course yes but I have never shed tears this much, I have never felt so helpless to assist the one woman who has meant everything to me for the past seven years. And whenever she called on my name, while I held her hand through the struggle, the screams felt like a thousand knives stabbing my failing heart. I was strong, but the pain was stronger, and I blubbered like a child stung by ants. I tried to put on a brave face, but the pain tore through the thin veil of courage. The nurses and doctors felt it, the other patients in the hospital felt it, and all the other hospital staff felt it too, but she felt it even more and I cried for her, I cried for her!
Read more in Health

This experience has taught me one thing. All women in the world must be respected; all mothers of the world must be adored. Not just now, not tomorrow but forever. The pain of motherhood shall never be borne with courage, and no pain can ever surpass that of a woman in labour. I have made up my mind; one child is enough for me, Habakkuk is all I need.

And to my newly born son, never look down upon your mother, never look down upon the woman who went through twelve hour of excruciating pain, just to bring you into the world, for the pain she went through shall remain forever embedded at the back of my mind, and deep within my soul. I love you son, but I also love your mother and never again do I want to experience what I went through this day. Never again do I want to see her in so much pain.
Back to top Go down

The Pain of Motherhood
Page 1 of 1