BEST TAMIL CHAT FORUM & TAMIL VOICE CHAT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BEST TAMIL CHAT FORUM & TAMIL VOICE CHAT

WORLD NO.1 TAMIL VOICE & VIDEO CHAT ROOM

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in~~True Ghost Stories~~1 Button10

~~True Ghost Stories~~1

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Swaarasya
Administrator
Administrator
Swaarasya

~~True Ghost Stories~~1 Empty
PostSubject: ~~True Ghost Stories~~1   ~~True Ghost Stories~~1 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 5:02 pm

A FORMER TENANT RETURNS
(Christopher Gerbig)
Shadows Of The Past

My wife and I had rented an apartment in a not so nice area of Dallas. From the time we moved in, we never really felt comfortable there. My oldest daughter began complaining that a man was waking her and her sisters up at night and would not let them go back to sleep unless they talked with him. Their bedroom did have a door that led to the rear stairs of the apartment, and so I became concerned that someone was sneaking in at night. I made certain the door was locked and added a second lock that could only be opened from the inside. The complaints continued from my children about the man waking them. In my wife and I's bedroom, we had a ceiling fan that the motor had burned out in rendering the fan useless yet still serviceable as a light fixture. While lying in bed one night reading by a small table lamp, the fan began to turn of it's own accord. Not fast, just as though a person was gently pushing the blades with a fingertip. I nudged my wife awake and told her to look at it. She just frowned and said it was the air conditioner turning it, and immediately after saying that, then the air conditioner turned on. The fan never moved of it's own volition during the day, not even with the air conditioner on, but many times I would awaken in the very early morning hours and see it turning, just ever so slowly, and even though at times I would stop it, it would start again, not gradual as though by a draft, yet suddenly, as though a hand was pushing the blades. It wasn't until after we had moved from the apartment that we were told by the manager that the previous occupant had been a young Mexican man who had been killed in a fight over his leather jacket while returning from the corner store just a few months before we moved in. To this day, that apartment has not had a tenant over the required 6 month lease period, and it is a fact that few have ever completed the 6 months.

~~True Ghost Stories~~1 Crank_ghost

~~True Ghost Stories~~1 15115rqhdx6p3ji
Back to top Go down

~~True Ghost Stories~~1
Page 1 of 1