BEST TAMIL CHAT FORUM & TAMIL VOICE CHAT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BEST TAMIL CHAT FORUM & TAMIL VOICE CHAT

WORLD NO.1 TAMIL VOICE & VIDEO CHAT ROOM

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in~~True Ghost Stories~~5 Button10

~~True Ghost Stories~~5

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Swaarasya
Administrator
Administrator
Swaarasya

~~True Ghost Stories~~5 Empty
PostSubject: ~~True Ghost Stories~~5   ~~True Ghost Stories~~5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 2:53 am

THE SPIRIT IN PURPLE
(Rob)

I lived in a subdivision in Katy, called Fountain View. I moved there when I was bout twelve years old. The first year there, something really strange happened. My sister Lilly said that she heard someone banging on her bedroom walls in the middle of the night. My mother reported items hung would start to sway, like chandeliers and some other little things. She said that there was no explanation for it, like a draft or anything else to cause these items to suddenly start to sway. She said they would just start to swing for a little while then suddenly stop. A year later my friend Gram and I were hanging around outside, walking through the subdivision and stuff and about two in the morning, I suggested we go sit on the benches at the park across the street from my house. Gram was reluctant and said that he had a bad feeling and didn't want to. I said ok and then a little while later, asked again. This time he agreed and we started heading that way. I was walking and talking to Gram when suddenly about half way there, he looked forward and took off in the opposite direction. While he was running off, I turned to watch, yelling "Gram, what are you doing"??? No sooner did I turn back around, I saw a short ghost, wearing purple right beside the bench where we were going to sit at. I ran across the street to where Gram was. We stood there trying to calm down, while trying to look back at the park, but the ghost was gone by then. By now, didn't want to be outside any longer, so we headed to my house. We went through the gate, closed it and entered to backyard to go to the back door. Just as we reached the back door, the gate began to shake furiously. We took off into the house, like speeding bullets. About a week to a month later, I was getting ready to go to school. It was early, still dark outside and just as I was getting to the fridge to get something for breakfast, I saw something. I was looking at the fridge and out of the corner of my eye, I saw an arm pass by. I closed the fridge, thinking it must of been Lilly going by...so I called out to her "Lilly, was that you"? No answer. As I exited the kitchen and into the hall, I looked around an no one was there. That was the last thing I experienced in that house.

~~True Ghost Stories~~5 Haunted-house-3drt-3

~~True Ghost Stories~~5 88344e2d22037642a

~~True Ghost Stories~~5 15115rqhdx6p3ji
Back to top Go down

~~True Ghost Stories~~5
Page 1 of 1