BEST TAMIL CHAT FORUM & TAMIL VOICE CHAT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BEST TAMIL CHAT FORUM & TAMIL VOICE CHAT

WORLD NO.1 TAMIL VOICE & VIDEO CHAT ROOM

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in~~True Ghost Stories~~6 Button10

~~True Ghost Stories~~6

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Swaarasya
Administrator
Administrator
Swaarasya

~~True Ghost Stories~~6 Empty
PostSubject: ~~True Ghost Stories~~6   ~~True Ghost Stories~~6 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 11:43 am

OUR FIRST ENCOUNTER WITH HARRY
(Anonymous)

Shortly after my second divorce ,a good friend, her son, my two sons and my two daughters, along with myself teamed up as roommates to save on money and rented a house in Texas. A big two-story, 4 bedroom, right on the lake. The lady we rented it from told us it was haunted by her husband; Harry, who had died from cancer in the house. We all had no problem with that since my mother; Carrie, who was also dead, was with me all the time. Then along with my dad, my ex-father-in-law, my grandmother who had raised me and somebody I do not know. Verle had had several encounters with ghost also, so that did not bother us at all that the house was haunted. We even joked "The more the merrier"! The house had stood empty for almost a year due to rumors of it being haunted, so we had our work cut out for us, cleaning it. Everything was still just like it was when Harry died. His wife said he told her he would haunt this place as long as it stood since he built it and she was leaving him alone to die a lonely, painful death. The first two days of cleaning went uneventful. We moved Harry's hospital bed out on day 3 and he did not like where we put it, I guess. We were all tired and went to town for a bite to eat. When we returned, the bed we had sat outside was gone. We thought nothing about it until we walked in the house. There was the bed right back in the same place it had been to start with! We all thought somebody was just pulling something on us. I said out loud "Look Harry, we like it here and we would really like it if you would let us stay without any trouble". I will introduce you to a very pretty woman who you will get along with if you will just let us stay." We all almost ran out of the house right then when we heard a noise upstairs. Of course all of us had to go see what the noise was. You guessed it, we found nothing! When we returned to the downstairs bedroom, the bed was gone! It was back outside where we had put it to start with. There had also been an old wicker rocker in the room that we also sat outside. When we all went out side and found the bed, the chair was rocking. Robert; my oldest son, said "Okay, Harry you stop that rocking right now"! The chair stopped at once. Robert quickly said "I was only playing Harry, you just rock all you want." The chair at once started rocking again. This was our first meeting with Harry.....but far from the last!

~~True Ghost Stories~~6 2

~~True Ghost Stories~~6 15115rqhdx6p3ji
Back to top Go down

~~True Ghost Stories~~6
Page 1 of 1