BEST TAMIL CHAT FORUM & TAMIL VOICE CHAT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BEST TAMIL CHAT FORUM & TAMIL VOICE CHAT

WORLD NO.1 TAMIL VOICE & VIDEO CHAT ROOM

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in~~True Ghost Stories~~2 Button10

~~True Ghost Stories~~2

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Swaarasya
Administrator
Administrator
Swaarasya

~~True Ghost Stories~~2 Empty
PostSubject: ~~True Ghost Stories~~2   ~~True Ghost Stories~~2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 4:48 am

It was Christmas of 1987. I would have strange things happen, like I had a music box sitting on top of my t.v. that would start playing out of no where. Then one evening in the middle of the night my 6 year old daughter started screaming, so I went to see what she needed. As I stood in the doorway I saw 3 ghosts flying over my 1 year old daughter's crib. They shared a room together. And the side rail to the crib was lowered. So, I went over to the crib and raised it back up. Then, I went over to my 6 year old daughter and laid in bed with her. She slept in a bunk bed on the bottom bed. She told me the ghosts were flying over her in her bed and they would not let her move or speak. Then they flew over her sister's crib and she watched them lower the side rail to her crib. After that night, we heard or seen nothing of them again. We tried to tell people but nobody would believe us...soon after we bought another home and moved out.

~~True Ghost Stories~~2 Halloween_ghosts_68

~~True Ghost Stories~~2 15115rqhdx6p3ji
Back to top Go down

~~True Ghost Stories~~2
Page 1 of 1