BEST TAMIL CHAT FORUM & TAMIL VOICE CHAT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BEST TAMIL CHAT FORUM & TAMIL VOICE CHAT

WORLD NO.1 TAMIL VOICE & VIDEO CHAT ROOM

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in~~True Ghost Stories~~3 Button10

~~True Ghost Stories~~3

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Swaarasya
Administrator
Administrator
Swaarasya

~~True Ghost Stories~~3 Empty
PostSubject: ~~True Ghost Stories~~3   ~~True Ghost Stories~~3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 3:30 am

I BELIEVE
(Rebecca)

My father died in December of 1997. He had always told us that no matter what, that when he died that he wanted to be cremated or else he would haunt us. Well, we had his services and sent the body to be cremated out of town because no one provided this service in our town. During that time my mother had an experience. Late one night when she was asleep she said that she felt something get on the bed with her. She was about to yell out to me but as the words started to form she said this "thing " grabbed her and covered her mouth so she couldn't say anything. Try as she might she could not say anything. Next she said she felt this "thing" place a foot on her side and held her there for at least 5 minutes. Being of strong faith, she began to pray. After a few moments it stopped. She proceeded to call out to me and I came to her room. When I got there I asked if she was alright and she said yes. I was used to her calling me into her room like that, so I didn't think nothing of it. The next day after I came home from school my mother finally told me what had happened to her and she felt that it had been my father that had paid her a visit. At this time we didn't' know if they had cremated his remains or not, so being a strong believer in the paranormal I went into my mother's room and in a strong, firm voice I said, " Daddy you do not belong here. You're dead. You need to cross over to the other side. We love you and we miss you very much but you can not stay here. You also need to leave Mom alone. If you are mad that we haven't done as you wished, we are sorry but you need to give us time." Nothing strange or unusual happened after that until a few weeks later. Again my mother and I were going to bed when I heard the sound of footsteps in the hallway. The moment that I heard the step I knew who's they belonged to. It was the same sound that my father's boot used to make on the wooden floor in the hallway. In an instant I got up and went to my mother's room. I asked if she was alright and if she had heard what I had just heard. She said yes. Daddy is still in the house but he no longer does things to harm my mother, me or my sister. Sometimes I will catch a glimpse of him. When my husband and I were just married I saw him or at least part of him. My mother, my husband and I were getting ready for church one day. My husband is the cowboy type and likes to wear his Wranglers where ever he goes. Well on this particular day I was sitting at the dining room table; putting on my make up. I looked up in the direction of my mother's bed room and saw a pair of legs making their way to my mother's bedroom wearing a pair of Wranglers. At first I thought it was my husband so I called out to him. It just so happened my husband was sitting in the living room watching t.v. The only other man in my life that wore Wranglers like my husband, was my father. Whether it is a family member or a family pet, I believe they are always watching over us. And though there are people out there that don't believe, I for one.... I believe.

~~True Ghost Stories~~3 1383

~~True Ghost Stories~~3 15115rqhdx6p3ji
Back to top Go down

~~True Ghost Stories~~3
Page 1 of 1